Tuesday 6 August 2013


This blog is going to be my dedication to life and shall and will mark the beginning of a new life which I shall strive towards. 

In all that I do, I pray that God will guide me and give me the strength to be a better person and change for myself and others. I hope that as I progress, I will be able to be more connected to Him and let other people feel the miracle that is Him.

With this blog, I am going to celebrate everything worth celebrating in my life. I have set this goal for myself and I shall try my greatest to work towards this goal of revamping myself completely. (Well not quite)

Also, I will exhibit my "high" side and spam this with my doodles or any recipe I find out there that is worth a try.

On a side note I might use this for homework

I want to thank my two very good friends who have been the inspiration for this blog and with them in mind, I shall do my utmost to update this whenever I can.

Once more, I pray to God that he will help me through this period and bless me with the conviction I need to tide this through.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment