Wednesday 7 August 2013

So yay today everything more or less worked out and I'm quite happy again although I'm still sorta giddy and reeling from the shock and intensity of everything that happened today. Since all is well and good and happy, I shall now move on the better stuff of today.

I went to the supermarket to get my brownie mix and chocolate chip cookie mix for my slutty brownies but NUUUUUU there was only brownie mix. The chocolate chip turned out to be chocolate chip muffin ._. But on a side note I FOUND CAKE FLOUR AND BREAD FLOUR yes yes that made me super happy. In the end I guess I'll just bake the remaining butter cookie mixture for concert next week ><

Also for dinner my mum and I went to this Japanese restaurant and the food was super gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I had beef ramen with spring onions and my mum got this super good beef rice bowl which I ordered the previous time. Also I finally got to have my MATCHA MILK SHAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was super good. Yes yes I feel more pleased now but I must never forget that all this is possible due to God's grace.

So for my work that I have to do I must make sure to finalise SS essay edits and also prepare for Chinese yu wen kao cha ahhhhhhhhh ><

No comments:

Post a Comment